Customer Service is a vital element of business operations that can make a great impact on the overall success of the entity. The relationships developed through a single great customer interaction not only help to deliver a sale but can create a loyal customer that generates sales in the future. In addition, considering today’s social and digital era, one incredible customer service experience that fits within every frame of professional ethics can instantly be translated to dozens more.
Customer experience and Professional Ethics training is crucial for any organization that works with people. Every customer has to be handled in an exceptionally positive and professional way that is efficient and responsive. Demonstrating Seamless service can bring more business and help you build long-term relationships with your clientele, affecting the organization’s image, reputation, and income levels.
This short-term extensive training program has been designed specifically for the Members of Tour Operators, Professional Travel Guides, Sightseeing Guides, and Agents. Throughout the course of the program, the delegates will master the art of customer service excellence, learn how to deal with difficult customers, hone their problem-solving abilities, and commit to a code of conduct and professional ethics that span the tourism industry.
This Training Course on Customer Service Excellence and Professional Ethics in Tour Guiding in Bogota, Columbia is designed for those who are willing to maximize organizational performance by adopting outstanding customer service culture and professional ethics. This program places particular emphasis on tourism industry players, namely the following:
- Tour and Travel Agency Managers and Senior Stuff
- Travel Agents and Consultants
- Tour Guides
- Sightseeing Guides
Upon the successful completion of this training program, the participants will be able to:
- Apply the principles of effective customer service in practice
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the concept of customer service excellence and employ the best practices in order to deliver exceptional service
- Address difficult situations effectively and Handle customer complaints and grievances
- Enhance Cultural Competency and Awareness Levels
- Improve the Quality of Communication across diverse groups with different cultural backgrounds
- Manage customer feedback and reviews
- Appreciate the importance of professional ethics and commit to the code of conduct.
Day 1 – Foundations of Customer Service Excellence
- The definition of good customer service
- The types of customers
- How to deliver excellent customer service
- Customer expectations and how to fulfill them
- Customer Behavioral Styles
- Ways to handle demanding & difficult customers and situations
- Problem-Solving Skills in Customer Service
- Customer service excellence for Tour Guides and Sightseeing Guides – Domain-Specific Expertise
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Day 2 – Customer Communications, Problem-Solving, Feedback, and Review
- Two-Way Communication Skills for Better customer service for Tour and Sightseeing Guides
- Cultural Competence and Awareness for Tour Guides
- Enhancing Quality of Communication across diverse customer groups
- Managing Customer Feedback & Reviews
- Handling Customer Complaints (HCC) – Client Retention
- Managing and Motivating Customer Service Employees
- Post Project Contact – Client Happiness Survey
- Customer Service Assessment
Day 3 – Professional Ethics and Code of Conduct
- Purpose of the Code of Conduct
- Standards of Tour Guiding
- Professional Values, Qualities, and Relationships for Tour Guides
- Collegiality and Collaboration
- Commitment to Provide Optimum Support and Quality Service
- Charter of Ethics for Tour and Sightseeing Guides: People, Culture, and the Environment
Day 4 – Full Day Exposure and Study Tour
- Practical Exposure to the application of Customer Excellence Strategy and Principles in real-life scenarios
- Possibility to observe how customer queries and complaints get translated into memorable experience
- Opportunity to Network with fellow professionals in Travel and Tour Industry
- Meetings and the Discussion with experienced tour guides and travel experts about the best practices and recurring challenges in customer care and service excellence
- Opportunity to learn more about professional ethics and the code of conduct from real-life examples.
This is a highly interactive training course. The consultant will encourage the maximum participation of all delegates while leading the sessions. The presenter will employ contemporary adult learning methodology, including but not limited to case studies, group assignments, role plays, situational examples, video resources, etc. in order to maximize the results and ensure the comprehension of the material covered. The last day of the program will entirely be dedicated to knowledge/experience share from fellow professionals and the application of acquired knowledge in real-life scenarios.
Program Dates: 25 – 30 October 2021
Venue: NH Collection Bogotá Terra 100 Royal
Program Fee: US$6480
Fee Covers: Visa support (complimentary), Airport Pickup, Accommodation, City guide, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Program Experts fee, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Entertaining Tour.