Procurement Planning proves to be the essential part of project management process. The procedure necessitates an exhaustive arrangement of applicable methods that are used for procuring raw materials and goods and in turn support the entire manufacturing process. Procurement Professionals are prompted to make accurate and reliable contracting decisions, starting from announcing the tender to evaluating the proposals of the bidders and selecting the suppliers.
Advanced Strategic Procurement Planning, Tendering, Bidding and Award Management Workshop in Bali, Indonesia is specifically designed for the professionals in procurement and related fields. The program covers the key elements of procurement planning, tendering and bid management process in depth. Hereby, it fully supports the need of the specialists in the stated fields through providing the essential skills and contemporary tools and techniques crucial for carrying out assigned job duties effectively.
The program is the best suit for:
- Procurement Professionals, Managers and Officers
- Senior Members and Executives
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Contract Professionals and Administrators
- Contract Analysts & Engineers
- Financial Managers & Advisors
- Supply Chain Professionals
- Any Individual involved in the preparation, evaluation and management of commercial invitations to tender, requests for bids and proposals and contracts for the purchase of services, materials or equipment.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will possess:
- The Detailed and thorough understanding of all aspects of Procurement Planning, Tendering and Bid management
- The quality knowledge regarding the best practices, practical tools and techniques used in Procurement Planning & Bid Management Process
- Advanced Skills and Capabilities to lead and be in charge of the bidding process
- Comprehension of various procurement methods and matching skills for different situations and circumstances
- Mastery of the procurement & tendering risk assessment, mitigation and evaluation activities.
- Essentials of Strategic Procurement Planning, Strategic Sourcing and Supply Management
- Contemporary trends affecting Procurement Planning and Supply Management
- Positioning for Strategic Procurement
- The principles of Strategic procurement
- Procure to Pay (P2P) Process – The Best Practices
- The role and the structure of purchasing departments
- Factors Affecting Procurement
- Transformational Leadership in Procurement.
- Developing Commodity Strategy
- Types of Procurement Methods
- Designing Sourcing/Outsourcing Strategy
- Open & Restricted Tendering
- Request for Proposals (RFPs) & Request for Quotations (RFQs)
- Pre-qualification and Issuing the ITT.
- E-Procurement Techniques
- Two-Stage Tendering
- Analyzing Tendering Risks
- Internal Needs Analysis
- Assessing Supplier Market & Collecting Information
- Determining the Bidding Process within the Organization.
- Types of Bidding: Rules Based, Positional, Portfolio Based
- Essentials of Effective Bid Management and tips for success
- Bidding Process and supporting Documents
- The Purpose of the Bid Evaluation
- Best Practices for Bid Evaluation
- The selection of the Bidders.
- Awarding the contract
- Rejection of Bidders
- Contract Terms and Conditions
- Mastering the negotiation skills and ethics
- Frequent Mistakes in Negotiations
- Persuasion Methods and Interaction Strategies.
- Contract Types: Lump Sum, Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, Measurement & Industry Specific
- Contract Award Management
- Forming the Contract
- Making Modifications in Contract
- Performance management, monitoring & Evaluation
- Contract Termination.
Advanced Strategic Procurement Planning, Tendering, Bidding and Award Management Workshop in Bali, Indonesia is a short term extensive training course with highly practical focus. The presenter will apply modern adult learning techniques in order to maximize the effectiveness of the session delivery and achieve successful results. The methods deployed will include open presentation, group discussions, individual assignments, practical exercises, case studies and topic related field visit. At the end of each session the trainer will request for feedback and consider comments received for the coming days in order to improve results and ensure the maximum understanding of material covered for delegates.
Program Dates: 20 – 25 June 2022
Venue: Hotel Horison Seminyak
Program Fee: US$3850
Fee Covers: Visa support (complimentary), Airport Pickup, Accommodation, City guide, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Program Experts fee, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Entertaining Tour.