According to the World Bank: Empowerment is the process of increasing the capacity of individuals or groups to make choices and to transform those into desired actions and outcomes. Women empowerment is a process through which women gain power and control over their own lives and acquire the ability to make strategic choices. Empowering women is critical to any country, as it helps roll out underemployment and unemployment, promotes society development and reduces the poverty along with the scope of domestic violence.
Women Empowerment, Leadership & Professional Development Workshop in Istanbul, Turkey has been specifically designed for women of all backgrounds and serves to provide essential leadership skills and drive for empowering contemporary women.
This comprehensive 5 days training is suitable and highly beneficial for the women of all backgrounds.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of women involvement is country’s socio-economic development
- Demonstrate vast array of leadership skills and lead with impact
- Understand the need for giving equal opportunities to individuals regardless of their gender.
- Women Empowerment Definition & Principles
- Why is women empowerment so important?
- Women Empowerment Schemes
- Women Education & Its importance
- Approaches to Women’s Involvement in Development
- Gender, Women and Politics
- Equal opportunities for women and men
- Social/Gender Dimensions
- Women in Business
- Enhancing Self Confidence
- Competence development
- Leading with Impact
- Increasing social involvement
- Women Professional Development
- Self-Care and Work-life balance for women
- Women Safety.
Women Empowerment, Leadership & Professional Development Workshop in Istanbul, Turkey is a highly interactive training course encouraging maximum participation of attendees. The presenter will lead the lectures through open presentation and panel discussions. Plenary sessions will be supplemented by case studies and situational examples, in order to enhance the understanding of the participants and ensure demonstrated successful results.
Program Dates: 20 – 25 September 2021
Venue: Radisson Hotel President Beyazit Istanbul
Program Fee: US$2850
Fee Covers: Visa support (complimentary), Airport Pickup, Accommodation, City guide, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Program Experts fee, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Entertaining Tour.